New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Media requests > TEEN LOVE

Go to latest mesage in thread

TEEN LOVE

F1refly, posted over a year ago

Hi there :)

I work for Firefly Productions and we are making a documentary about teenagers in relationships. Perhaps you are engaged? Expecting a baby? Married? Your partner could be your age or perhaps older?

We want to give you the chance to show that teenage love can be just as serious and mature as anyone's. If you would like the opportunity to tell us about your commitment to each other then please do get in touch and we can chat more about it. My email is elizabeth.woodward@fireflyproductions.tv

Hope tp hear from you :)

Posted on 28 June 2007 @ 14:48 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

kimmyjade2k6, posted over a year ago

hiya is this the same thing that you were handing out leaflets in doncaster town center if yes me n my boyfriend are 16 and madly in love and would lv 2 be on this show thanks

Posted on 11 July 2007 @ 0:0 (London time) - permalink

clairewalsh, posted over a year ago

Hi,

I don't know if anybody got back to you. If not, apologies. We are looking to do some filming for this programme in the next fortnight. If you are interested in taking part, please call me at Firefly on 020 7033 2300 extension 327 or 07748 696274 - I'll call you right back to save your credit.

Cheers

Claire Walsh

Posted on 14 August 2007 @ 11:18 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140629200002877!