New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Media requests > have you escaped a destructive relationship?

Go to latest mesage in thread

have you escaped a destructive relationship?

Jenny S, posted over a year ago

Hi

I work for a weekly magazine and we want to speak to women who have survived a destructive relastionship.

We're not talking so much physical abuse, but jealousy, controlling, criticising..

We would need people to be id'd though..

if you think you can help, please contact me on jenny_stallard@ipcmedia.com

thanks!

Jenny

Posted on 13 June 2006 @ 12:1 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

amazing, posted over a year ago

Hi Jenny,

I saw your great article and absoloutley, I can share my experiences with you regarding being inside the life and home of a controlling, mentally as well as physicaly abusive partner I managed to get myself out of only just over a year and a half ago now.

I shall email you the story on your email address.

Many thanks

Posted on 21 August 2006 @ 17:19 (London time) - permalink

psychic1, posted over a year ago

Hi Jenny,

I am happy to chat to you regarding surviving my destructive relationship.My husband has been a misoginist(opps,spelling!)contolling,bully,critising, very hard to live with man, who has now through counsellig found a way for our family to live in harmony at most times.We have even been thro abuse of his step son etc. We are still married after 13 years but have been to hell & back to get there.So if yourd like to chat get back to me sometime.

Kind regards

KIM

Posted on 26 September 2006 @ 5:20 (London time) - permalink

Add a new message to this topic

0.140578699996695!