New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084399 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Media requests > Documentary about teen pregnancy wants to hear your story

Go to latest mesage in thread

Documentary about teen pregnancy wants to hear your story

Mentorntv, posted over a year ago

Hello all

I am a DV Director working on a documentary series about teenage pregnancy for BBC Three. I hope that you will take the time to read this post and get in touch if you think you can help me out.

The documentary series is for BBC Three and will follow teenagers through pregnancy, birth and having a baby. Its about telling the real stories of teenagers who are pregnant and hearing about your experiences in your words.

Were looking for a mix of expectant teenage girls from a variety of different backgrounds to feature in the series. So if you are pregnant or have recently given birth wed really like to speak to you and hear your story. Alternatively if you know of someone who might be interested in talking to me please feel free to pass on my contact details.

It would be great to hear from anyone who wants to have an initial chat about their involvement. At this stage there really is no obligation - its just a chat about what is involved with the filming and to find out a bit more about your or your friends current situation.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Fiona

fwilson@mentorn.tv / 020 7258 6926

Posted on 30 October 2008 @ 17:55 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.140650300003472!