New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login244985 questions, 1084400 answers  

Dear Cupid > Forums > Media requests > WILLINGLY CHILDLESS - FOR LIFE?

Go to latest mesage in thread

WILLINGLY CHILDLESS - FOR LIFE?

lucyvl, posted over a year ago

Hi there,

My name is Lucy Lawrence and I’m a freelance journalist, writing mainly for national newspapers and magazines.

I am researching a feature for a glossy Sunday supplement and I am looking to speak to women who are in marriages or long-term relationships without children.

I want to speak to women who have chosen to be with their partners knowing that he never wanted to start a family.

Perhaps you originally felt the same but now long for a family? Perhaps you went along with it at first thinking he’d change his mind but he never did and now you resent him for it? Perhaps you are now divorced and it’s too late for you to have children? Or maybe your man is more important to you than anything in the world – including children?

Please contact me for a chat if you feel you may have a story. Just getting in touch doesn’t mean you are automatically signed up to do something – you can always change your mind if you decide it’s not for you.

There will be a small payment for taking part and you will need to have your picture taken.

You can contact me at any time on email l_v_lawrence@hotmail.com.

I look forwards to hearing from you,

Thanks for your time,

Lucy.

Posted on 15 August 2008 @ 16:25 (London time) - permalink
(Log in to flag spam/offensive/junk messages to moderators)

REPLY TO MESSAGE or Start a new topic

Add a new message to this topic

0.124961299996357!