Was he looking for a booty call?

Tagged as: Dating, Gay relationships<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (18 April 2017) 3 Answers - (Newest, 20 April 2017)
A male United Kingdom age 30-35, anonymous writes:

So I went to a bar and met this super cute but maybe young ish guy. We spoke for a long time one on one, he was kinda flirty and kept rubbing his arms by mine ( it was a packed out bar), he told me he had a flight next day in the morning. After 40s mins I gave him a peck on the lips, he didn’t seem repulsed or into it. To double check I said “sorry I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable by kissing you”, his response was telling, “no, um…you just did what u wanted to do”, he went and got his coat and soon had to go. I asked him before he left if he actually wanted to stay in touch, again lukewarm “sure, why not”, not exactly insanely into me. I figured maybe I had prematurely made a move, or he simply wasn’t into me, but was proud that I had tried and decided to chalk it up to experience. A week later at 2 am in the morning on a Friday I got a message out of the blue saying “hey”, I was at a party so didn’t really know what to say, the next morning I continued the discussion, and it all culminated in him saying he’d like to get a drink, he seemed keen :“Cool well let me know when is good for you”. I suggested “Ok how about this evening around 7pm we get a beer?”, he never responded but read message. How am I supposed to read this. Was he looking for a booty call? Or simply not that keen? I feel confused by his erratic behavior.

View related questions: booty call, flirt, kissing

A female reader, aunt honesty Ireland + , writes (20 April 2017):

aunt honesty agony auntYeah he did not contact you in two weeks and then at 2am he sent you a random message. Off course he wanted a bootycall. This man is not interested at all am afraid.

A female reader, anonymous, writes (19 April 2017):

I'd leave it, its irrelevant really isn't it. He messaged you when drunk, two in the morning- who does that? When you've met once at a bar? Drunk and looking for a bit of attention.

The stuff the next day is politeness - the let me know when your free doesn't mean do it in his case... let it go, it's nothing.

Expect him to contact you with a hey again when drunk in the middle of the night... he's not serious.

...............................   

A reader, anonymous, writes (19 April 2017):

Just don't waste your time he's playing games to get you hooked so he can get you to the point where your begging to see him..(he wants sex) he's a game player

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "Was he looking for a booty call?"

Because you are not logged in yet, your answer will be posted anonymously.

To stop automated spammers using our form please write human in this box (create an account and this step is not needed):

- type "human" here

Please select your sex:  

0.03125!