New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login239606 questions, 1059273 answers  

  DearCupid.ORG relationship advice
  Got a relationship, dating, love or sex question? Ask for help!Search
 New Questions Answers . Most Discussed Viewed . Unanswered . Followups . Forums . Top agony aunts . About Us .  Articles  . Sitemap

My boyfriend is moving to another school, how will I cope, what should I do?

Tagged as: Long distance, Teenage<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (29 April 2008) 1 Answers - (Newest, 29 April 2008)
A female United States age 22-25, *mo babe writes:

Okay, listen I really love my boyfriend and his best friend was moving to a different school so my boyfriend's mom was gonna make him move but it turned out that my boyfriend's best friend's mom changed her mind but my boyfriend is still moving and i really like him but he is moving what should I do?? I really love him!!

View related questions: best friend

<-- Rate this Question

Reply to this Question


Fancy yourself as an agony aunt? Add your answer to this question!

A female reader, kimblebee90 United Kingdom +, writes (29 April 2008):

kimblebee90 agony auntI know it doesnt seems like it at the moment, but evrything will be Ok. Just think of it as a test for your relationship. I thought of it like that when I moved away 2 college from my boyfriend. You learn to make the most of the time you have together and it becomes more valuable. Me and my boyfriend are still 2gether and have been for 2 years even though we went to different colleges. I actually prefer it to being at the same school. You may not see the bright side but it will be better than you expect. It always is.


<-- Rate this answer

Add your answer to the question "My boyfriend is moving to another school, how will I cope, what should I do?"

Already have an account? Login first
Don't have an account? Register in under one minute and get your own agony aunt column - recommended!

All Content Copyright (C) DearCupid.ORG 2004-2008 - we actively monitor for copyright theft