I can't stop thinking about my sister in law

Tagged as: Cheating, Family<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (11 December 2010) 4 Answers - (Newest, 13 December 2010)
A male United States age 30-35, anonymous writes:

For the past few days I have been rather confused. I am a married man and I have been getting mix feeling for my sister in law. Since my wife is vey close with her sister, I spend a lot of time with her. My sister in law would follow us everywhere she gose and help take care of our kids. We are just like a big family that hangs out all the time.

My feeling for her was limited to my little sister, just like my wife she is my responsibility to take care of her to protact her. But few days ago I had a dream that I had sex with her, and for the past few days I cannot get her off my mind. She is all that I could think of now.

I know it is wrong to cheat on my wife, and perhaps it is even worst if it's my wife's sister. But another side of me is telling me to do it, at lease try.

I really need some advise on what I should do, I have always find her attractive, but not to this extend.

View related questions: married man, sister in law

A female reader, FreedomIsMyPassion United States +, writes (13 December 2010):

Dude, As what you've said. Cheating is wrong. And thinking about your sister in law is totally not fine. Think about your wife's feeling afterwards? Is she going to be happy because you are attracted to her sister? Totally not, right? And if you have a brother and your wife tells you that she has feelings for your brother and wants him so so bad, what would you do? I am pretty sure you will get crazy!

Anyhow, my point is, that is so soooooo wrong. So please cut that crap! Don't be one of the cheaters.

A male reader, anonymous, writes (12 December 2010):

Well, if you get wildly thrilled about and also get an erection thinking about destroying your marriage as well as (assuming she engages in this with you) destroying your wife's relationship with her sister for the rest of her life, a sister to whom she is clearly close, then I suppose you should just go ahead and do it.

Because that is exactly what will happen.

Dreams are just dreams. I had one last night, a nightmare really, and was up most of the night afterward. But, it was a dream.

Stop fantasizing about her, stop thinking like you'd like to be their personal "Hitler" in their lives.

...............................   

A reader, anonymous, writes (11 December 2010):

Omg I feel so bad for u the exact same happened to me but its my Bil. Don't do anything about it its just a crush it will ruin your whole life and there family too. Whatever u do keep it to yourself I know its hard but u pretty much have no choice good luck!!!!

...............................   

Perhaps?! Marriage is a commitment! I don't understand why so many people give in to such weak temptations. If all it takes is a steamy dream for you to cheat on her wife WITH HER SISTER, then I feel sorry for your wife. (And maybe you shouldn't be married)

Let's say you did make an attempt to hook up with YOUR WIFE'S SISTER. Who's to say she'd respond in such a positive way?? She probably considers you to be family, like you should her. She could turn you down, and tell your wife which would consequently ruin your entire life. Are you willing to take that risk?

If you want to keep your family and your marriage stay away from your wife's sister.

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "I can't stop thinking about my sister in law"

0.03125!