How can I better draw other males' attention online..

Tagged as: Dating, Gay relationships, Online dating<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (14 March 2019) 1 Answers - (Newest, 17 March 2019)
A male age 36-40, anonymous writes:

I have no particular interest in women, nor enough experience with them, whom I maybe like just about 10% sexually. The thing is that I also find it hard to always leave "gay" in the sexuality box on the dating site for men.Rather, I usually go by "no entry". Is this a good thing to do?

How can I better attract the attention of other men online? This is basically the only option, where I live.

Thanks..

A male reader, WiseOwlE United States + , writes (17 March 2019):

If you want male attention and plan to have sex with men; you have to indicate your sexual-orientation. What are they supposed to do, guess?

The preference-box is there to indicate what kind of relationship you're seeking. If you don't check the box; you will not receive hits from men seeking men. They shouldn't have to do guess-work; when all they have to do is seek those who are open and honest. Why waste time guessing?

You can indicate in your profile that you've only recently come-out, and you have no experience.

Be honest and be careful. No sex with the first person who responds; and have only safe-sex (use condoms) if you have penetrative-sex. Use condoms each and EVERY-TIME! Try and get to know people, don't be the typical promiscuous stereotypical gay-man. Don't fall in-love with the first guy you meet and have sex with. That is so cliche.

Gay men are infamous for wanting sex on the first-date. Expect it to be the first and last date as well.

Add your answer to the question "How can I better draw other males' attention online.."

0.03125!