How can I better draw other males' attention online..

Tagged as: Dating, Gay relationships, Online dating<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (14 March 2019) 1 Answers - (Newest, 17 March 2019)
A male Albania age 36-40, anonymous writes:

I have no particular interest in women, nor enough experience with them, whom I maybe like just about 10% sexually. The thing is that I also find it hard to always leave "gay" in the sexuality box on the dating site for men.Rather, I usually go by "no entry". Is this a good thing to do?

How can I better attract the attention of other men online? This is basically the only option, where I live.

Thanks..

A male reader, WiseOwlE United States + , writes (17 March 2019):

If you want male attention and plan to have sex with men; you have to indicate your sexual-orientation. What are they supposed to do, guess?

The preference-box is there to indicate what kind of relationship you're seeking. If you don't check the box; you will not receive hits from men seeking men. They shouldn't have to do guess-work; when all they have to do is seek those who are open and honest. Why waste time guessing?

You can indicate in your profile that you've only recently come-out, and you have no experience.

Be honest and be careful. No sex with the first person who responds; and have only safe-sex (use condoms) if you have penetrative-sex. Use condoms each and EVERY-TIME! Try and get to know people, don't be the typical promiscuous stereotypical gay-man. Don't fall in-love with the first guy you meet and have sex with. That is so cliche.

Gay men are infamous for wanting sex on the first-date. Expect it to be the first and last date as well.

Add your answer to the question "How can I better draw other males' attention online.."

Because you are not logged in yet, your answer will be posted anonymously.

To stop automated spammers using our form please write human in this box (create an account and this step is not needed):

- type "human" here

Please select your sex:  

0.0312501000007614!