Does it hurt a guy when he loses his virginity?

Tagged as: Virginity<< Previous question   Next question >>
Question - (17 January 2008) 10 Answers - (Newest, 16 February 2009)
A female United Kingdom age 22-25, *yprus_gal writes:

ok something has been bothering me or annoying me for some time now my friend was asking me when guys loose the viginity does it hurt please tell me

A female reader, lalalalala Switzerland +, writes (16 February 2009):

well, my GUY friend told me that it Does hurt a guy; and, as daletom said, he knows from experience.

A female reader, anonymous, writes (13 March 2008):

Well, no it really don't hurt a guy like it hurts a girl. My boyfriend said it felt good which made me mad b/c it hut like hell when I lost mine.LOL

...............................   

A male reader, anonymous, writes (30 January 2008):

NO!!!!!!! not a bit its the best ever and i honestly can say nooooo its like 1 million x the best feeling you can ever dream of. good luck m8, for the big day ;)

...............................   

A male reader, daletom United States +, writes (18 January 2008):

Thanks for the question, "cyprus_gal". If you ever find yourself having sex with a virgin guy, first of all I hope it's your first time too. But whether or not it's your first, please have a little respect for his situation. You can potentially hurt him if you're not careful. If he hasn't told you, or if he seems even a little too nervous, ask him! Guys don't like to admit that they're anything less than "Super Lover" in the bedroom but having an understanding, considerate first-partner will help to make him that "Super Lover".

...............................   

A female reader, cyprus_gal United Kingdom +, writes (18 January 2008):

cyprus_gal is verified as being by the original poster of the question

thanks to daletom its more belivable from a guy than a gal sorry girls but how would you know if it hurt them

...............................   

A male reader, daletom United States +, writes (17 January 2008):

Physically, yes it CAN hurt. I know from experience - a guy might THINK he knows where and how to put it in, but if you don't have the right location or right angle when you you give that push toward heaven it's gonna hurt! And if the girl is also a virginal (like my first time) she may be uncomfortably tight on him.

Now I don't suppose this is exactly the same as the discomfort of getting your hymen ruptured, or having your vaginal muscles stretched, since I don't have either of those organs. But sex is more than physiological mechanics. It's not true that "the first time doesn't matter to a guy". It matters, probably just as much as to a girl, though maybe in a different way. And a virgin guy can be mentally and emotionally hurt by a poor first experience in much the same way as a girl.

...............................   

A female reader, Complicated*One United Kingdom +, writes (17 January 2008):

To clear things up it can hurt a man when they have sex as their foreskin is not used to being pushed back that far. however after a few times you should be fine. Hope that helped x

...............................   

A female reader, O Connor Ireland +, writes (17 January 2008):

O Connor agony auntas far as i know, it doesnt hurt at all. if it does, then i would advise him to go and see his doctor. it doesnt hurt for men because there is no barrier or anything that they have to 'break' ie for girls the hymen. i hope this clears things up

...............................   

A female reader, red1982 United Kingdom +, writes (17 January 2008):

Assuming that you are talking about a heterosexual male I have never heard of a man say that losing his virginity hurt him.

Hope that clears things up for you

...............................   

A reader, anonymous, writes (17 January 2008):

I would think not. they have nothing to break lol, all they have to do is ''enter'' now if the vajayjay is not wet or lubricated then that can hurt the head of their penis and can cause friction burns

...............................   

Add your answer to the question "Does it hurt a guy when he loses his virginity?"

0.171875!